The second prize is a pair of my wire macrame earrings featuring lovely etched lampwork beads by Sue Priest, accented with Czech glass and oxidised copper wire and hung from hypo-allergenic Niobium ear wire. I love the soft muted colours of and have called them ‘After the Rain’.
two lucky people will walk away with one of these prizes each and it
could be you because all you have to do to enter is leave a comment on
this post. But there are are lots of ways you can increase your chances
of winning too… Do any of the following and leave an additional comment each time and you will get an extra entry for each one:
- Share this giveaway on your own blog.
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook pages, Google+, Twitter etc.
- Become a new follower of ‘The Gossiping Goddess’ – see sidebar.
- Become a follower of my Facebook page.
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like my Etsy shops THEA jewellery and THEA Elements.
- Anything else of you can think of to spread the word.
all that remains is for me to once again say a huge thank you to
everyone who has made 2013 such a great year so far and long may it continue…oh – and good luck with the giveaway!