OK I know Bead Fest was weeks ago now but I did promised that when I got back I would give away some goodies. Well September kind of got away from me and snook out the back door and now here we are running headlong into October. Better late than never though especially when it comes to a giveaway and here’s what’s up for grabs…
This little bundle of loveliness will be won by one lucky person and consists of:
Stoneware Queen Anne’s Lace Pendant from me THEA elements
Stoneware leaf connector from me Thea elements
Pewter bird pendant from Green Girl Studios
Lampork headpins from Glass Addictions by Jen Cameron
Enamelled charm pair from Gardanne Beads.
The Green Girl pendant is double sided and has an Emily Dickinson quote on the back – how lovely is that…
I will also be giving away two “Anchors Away’ inspiration packs kindly donated by Diana Ptasztnski of Suburban Girl Studios. The pack were designed by Erin Siegal for a bead cruise and feature one of Diana’s ceramic anchor beads along with an anchor charm, seed beads and waxed linen.
To be in the running to win one of these prizes all you have to do is leave a comment on
this post. But there are are lots of ways you can increase your chances
of winning too… Do any of the following and leave an additional comment for each thing you do and you will get an extra entry for each one:
- Sign up for my newsletter using the link in the sidebar of this blog.
- Share this giveaway on your own blog.
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook pages, Google+, Twitter etc.
- Become a new follower of ‘The Gossiping Goddess’ – see sidebar.
- Become a follower of my Facebook page.
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Like my Etsy shops THEA jewellery and THEA Elements.
- Anything else of you can think of to spread the word.
So good luck and I’ll see you back here on Sunday.