I know it’s still summer in theory but I’m already thinking about autumn (my favourite time of the year) and since it’s been rather a long time since I hosted anything on my blog I’ve decided that this would be the perfect theme for a design challenge. What’s more, my friend Caroline of Blueberri Beads is of the same mind so we’ve joined forces to give you the chance to get some great beads at a bargain price and then show us what you can do with them…
Caroline has kindly contributed 20 sets of her lovely ceramic beads and I have added a couple of pieces of bronze to each one – all ready and waiting for someone to turn them into a beautiful autumn themed design. They will available at a cost of just £10 GBP (inc. shipping) per set to 20 lucky people who will be randomly selected from their comments on this post. If you win you will receive a surprise package containing one of the bead sets pictured here which can be used with beads from your own stash to create as many pieces as you like and then join us for a blog hop on Wednesday 2nd October.
of winning too… Do any of the following and leave an additional comment each time and you will get an extra entry for each one:
- Share this giveaway on your own blog
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook pages, Google+, Twitter etc.
- Become a new follower of ‘The Gossiping Goddess’
- Become a new follower of ‘Blueberri Beads’ blog
- Become a follower of my Facebook page.
- Become a follower of Carolines Facebook page.
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow Caroline on Pinterest
- Like my Etsy shops THEA jewellery and THEA too.
- Like Caroline’sEtsy shop Blueberri Beads
- Anything else of you can think of to spread the word.
It’s as simple as that so good luck and I’ll see you back here on the 19th and hope you’ll be with us on October 2nd.